Our parties with these guests are always elaborate and fun. The food is fresh and has a broad range, the wine flows (on this day it was more champagne) and the opportunity to really enjoy some of the finer things in life is always a necessity.
This was one of those rare occasions where the doors could be swung open and alfresco dining in late fall was a possibility. Our guests stole the advantage and set up shop all around the house, which comes equipped with little nooks and hideaways in which to dine.
Our Menu for this Brunch Party:
- Smoked Salmon Stuffed in Fresh Crepes with Cream Cheese Sauce
- Havarti, Goat Cheese, Cheddar and Brie with Fresh Grapes
- Mixed Vegetable Tray
- Classic Caesar Salad with Fresh Dressing
- Deviled Eggs
- Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops with Citrus Remoulade
- Spinach and Mushroom Frittata
- Scrambled Eggs and Apple-wood Smoked Bacon
- Pink Roasted Garlic Chicken Alfredo
- Cibatta and Raisin Bread
- Cheesecake and Chocolate Cake
Leave a Reply