This was a simple, elegant, relaxed birthday treat.
The guests had a warm comforting home, the Steelers were on TV, the dog was curled up in a ball on the floor, feet were propped up and glasses of wine were in hand. This is how the first couple of courses were served. Then it was off to the dinner table for the remainder of the meal and the rest of the wine – then some coffee… as the dog got a pat or two on the head.
- Pepper Jack Cheese and Sour Dough Bread with Strawberry Butter
- Saute Jumbo Shrimp with Garlic, Pepper and Brown Butter
- Mixed Greens with Roasted Red Pepper, Fresh Mozzarella, Red Onion and Fresh Tomato in a Citrus Herb Vinaigrette
- Pan-Seared Oven Roasted Filet Mignon with Rosemary Roasted Redskin Potatoes and Green Beans
- Individual Chocolate Dome Cakes with fresh Berries and Fresh Made Whipped Cream